I. CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
“User / customer” means anyone who has loaded the website / site name / on their computer.
“Order” means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
The website www.elli-book.com and the adjacent online store are owned by SLUCHKA EOOD – TRADER.
II. SUBJECT MATTER
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides an order for goods to its consumers / customers through an online order form at www.elli-book.com. These conditions are binding on all users. By pressing the ORDER button, the user / customer agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement both for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through the log files stored on the server of www.elli-book.com, storage of the IP address of the user / client, as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the website of www.elli-book.com do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are an online catalog of the entire product line of the trader.
4. After clicking the ORDER button, users agree to purchase the goods in their cart. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded.
5. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the customer or to the specified phone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant’s account, the customer will be able to choose between refund, cancellation of the order or through a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with / without VAT
7. The delivery is fixed at a price of BGN 4.50 to an Econt office and BGN 6. for orders to an address and is paid by the user / customer. For orders worth BGN 50, delivery is free for the user / customer.
8. The TRADER is obliged to deliver the ordered item within 1 working day, but not more than 3 working days. Official non-working days are not included in the specified deadlines.
The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after delivery of the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the consumer / customer. The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.9. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the TRADER has specified in writing a specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the order, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
10. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party.
In case of refusal to receive or not accept the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.11. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase application made by him within 24 hours. from its receipt.
12. In case of non-compliance or damage, the customer can return the purchased goods within 14 calendar days. The costs of courier services in this case are borne by the user / customer.
13. The prices indicated on the site include the price of each of the products with VAT, as well as the delivery price. The transport of the goods is carried out only within Bulgaria. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
14. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and / after filling in their data / to order the announced goods on the Internet store at www.elli-book.com.
15. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
16. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page www.elli-book.com. Payment is made only after receipt of the goods by cash on delivery, directly to the courier.
17. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, according to the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international instruments;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people’s property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by the Merchant;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote control (“Trojan horses ”), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney’s fees incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensation to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through www.elli-book.com in violation of the law, these Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
18. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
20. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
21. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms, as well as at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or restriction of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used , recorded or made available through www.elli-book.com.
22. The TRADER after receiving the payment is obliged to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver in time the goods ordered for purchase, to check for technical condition each item before being sent.
23. The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered
24. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The TRADER collects and may use the information only for purposes in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts and good manners.
25. The TRADER shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee – including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of the services beyond the control of the TRADER
26. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The TRADER undertakes to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to familiarize themselves with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
27. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.